AP DSC TGT 2024 Proficiency Test and English Content and Methodology




Language – TGT -English (CONTENT & Methodology)
(Marks: 60)

Content - Marks: 48

VOCABULARY LEVEL OF TESTING
గమనిక:  6 cbse , 8th class, 9th class, 10th class  single వీడియోలు గా చెయ్యడం వల్ల టాపిక్ వైజ్ లలో add చెయ్యలేదు. అవి కూడా prepare అవ్వాలి.

Synonyms Identification I 7th Class I 3rd new I 4th new 001 I 002 I 003 I 5th w001 I I 8 Cbse 



Antonyms Identification I 7th Class I 3rd new I 5th w001 I w002 I

Homophones Identification I 001 I 002 I 5th new 7th new I Test 001 I
&
Homonyms Identification I 001 I 002 I 1- 10 Total I 

Hypernyms & Hyponyms Identification & Usage

Spelling Spelling  I 4th new I Degree I

One-word Substitutes Referring to Persons / Professions, Places, Collections 
10th Class I 60 words I 4th new I 4th work I Model I

Phrasal Verbs Identification of Meaning  I 001 I 7th new 1-10 Total I 7cbse I 8cbse  I 9cbse I

Idiomatic Expressions Identification, Usage 8 cbse 001 I 8 cbse 002 I
50 Idioms list (Imp) I  SBI  previous Qs I 7th Class I  Fish I Animals I

Proverbs Proverbs

Word Formation Suffixes and Prefixes I 001 I 5th new I 002 I 003 I 4th new 001 I 002 I 003 I 004 I

9 cbse 001 I 9 cbse 002 I 9 cbse 003 I 7cbse I

Short Forms - Full Forms common Short Forms - Full Forms

Abbreviations - Full Forms Common Abbreviations - Full Forms

Word Collocations Word Collocations I ఎలా అడుగుతారు ? I 4th new I 001 I  002 I 003 I 004 005 I 006 I

Foreign Phrases Used in English Standard and Common Foreign Phrases
Used in English


PRONUNCIATION LEVEL OF TESTING

Phonetics   I Phonetics I  D.Ed Phonetics V.Imp I Mock Test I

Stress   I Stress Inter 002 I  8 cbse 001 I 8 cbse 002 I 7cbse I
&
Intonation

Phonetic Transcription and stress
marking including intonation in context

READING COMPREHENSION LEVEL OF TESTING  10th RC I AU Deg I

Prose Prose (general)







Literary Terms

*Parallelism, Prologue, epilogue, setting, the character,
metre, diction, imagery, prosody, point of view, epic,
mock epic, choreography, narration, classic, chorus,
comedy, tragedy, conflict, plot, criticism, discourse,
empathy, sympathy, style, theatre, feminism, soliloquy,
folklore, structure;

*Figures of Speech Simile, Metaphor, Apostrophe,
Personification, Metonymy, Synecdoche, irony and
alliteration;

*Rhyme Scheme


Literary Comprehension

Poetry (Detailed Study)

i) Poetry – (Sonnet, Ode, Elegy, Ballad, Lyric, Dramatic
Monologue, Meter, Diction, Imagery, Prosody).





 EX: 1. Where the Mind is Without Fear (Rabindranath Tagore) 

Poem  I


2. A Slumber did my spirit seal (William Wordsworth)


Prose / Essay (Detailed Study)

1. Of Studies (Francis Bacon) 

002  I passage I




   Summary  I 

 

Novels (Detailed Study)

Novel (Fiction , Point of View, Setting, Style, Narration).

Ex:- Animal Farm (George Orwell) 



To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)


1. Twelfth Night (William Shakespeare) 

Wilde) Short Story (Detailed Study)
001 I 002



Short Story (Detailed Study)

 1. The Bet (Anton Chekhov) 




METHODOLOGY (12 Marks) 


➤ CLASSES LINK: SA ENGLISH METHODOLOGY  ZOOM Classes Version 1.0


➤NOTES: SA ENGLISH METHODOLOGY  PDF (103 PAGES) Version 1.0

LEVEL OF TESTING
1. Aspects of language (English Language
History, Nature, Importance, Principles of
English as Second language and problems
of Teaching / learning English)
2. objectives of Teaching English
3. Development of language Skills
(Listening, Speaking, Reading and
Writing; Communicative Skills and
Imparting values through
Communication
4. Approaches, Methods and Techniques
of Teaching English (Introduction,
Definition, Types of Approaches,
Methods and Techniques of Teaching
including Remedial Teaching)
5. Teaching of Structures, Vocabulary and
Grammar
6. teaching Learning Materials in English
7. Lesson Planning
8. Curriculum and Textbooks -
Importance and need
9. Evaluation in English Language
10. pronunciation, Phonetics and Phonetic
Transcription


School Assistant English DSC Syllabus 2024

Poetry (Detailed Study) 

1. Where the Mind Is without Fear (RabindranathTagore) 

2. The cloud (P.B.Shelly) 

3. The Nation's Strength (R.W.Emerson) 

4. Palanquin Bearers (Sarojini Naidu) 

5. The Road Not Taken (Robert Frost) 

6. La Belle Dame Sans Merci (John Keats) 

7. Telephone Conversation (Wole Soyinka) 

8. The Night of the Scorpion (Nissim Ezekiel) 


Prose / Essay (Detailed Study) 

1. Of Studies (Francis Bacon) 

002  I passage I

2. Self-reliance (R.W.Emerson)  I Value and Barriers I Individual I Society I
I 001 I 002 I

3. On Shaking Hands (A.G.Gardiner) 

4. What Makes a Nation (C. Rajagopalachari)

   Summary  I 

 Novels (Detailed Study)

1. Animal Farm (George Orwell) 


2. Swami and Friends (R.K.Narayan)
Hero I  Swami is expelled from school I summary I
I Watch in TELUGUI Watch in Hindi with English Subtitles I


Drama (Detailed Study)

1. Twelfth Night (William Shakespeare) 

Wilde) Short Story (Detailed Study)
001 I 002

Short Story (Detailed Study)



3. After Twenty Years (O' Henry)

4. The Thief (Ruskin Bond)






Comments

Post a Comment